In our daily life, we can do some brain exercises through learning a new language, reading lots of books or something more. But we shoul not forget that we have to learn and memorize new words day by day. These words may related to our native language or the other language that we learn. While leraning new vocabularies, we can use some lexical tools to get help because thanks to these programs we can see more than the meanings of the words.
For example if we search a word by these programs, we can see their synonyms, antonyms, how to use in a sentence that word ord something more. It helps both teachers and students because while students doing homeworks, they can use it very effective. I use these programs in my life they are very helpful for me. I want to advise you a website about it. I am sure you will like it.
http://leoxicon.blogspot.com/p/essential-lexical-tools.html

this is really good. I will use it for my classes:)
ReplyDeletethank you my dear colleague :)
ReplyDeleteI liked it!! :)
ReplyDeleteThank youuu :))
Delete